On 28/05/2018 we conducted a webinar with Allectro, our representative in Mexico, to train their sales engineers on the operation and unique features of the new Prime 600 DRM Micro ohm meter / ductor. The session covered technical and market related topics including –
- Prime 600 ductor’s potential buyers and competition’s products
- Pure DC and DRM as distinctive Prime 600 ductor’s features. Why 600A?
- Ductor’s power on procedure and principle of operation.
- The ‘dual ground’ compatibility in the Prime 600 ductor.
- Basic practice – conducting a static measurement and reporting on results. Thermal compensation.
- Manual and automated sequential measurement modes in the Prime 600 microohm meter.
- DRM practice – how the Prime 600 ductor draws a HV circuit breaker contact resistance graph.
Allectro’s sales engineers have experience on ductors made using traditional technology, so a few questions were posted and answered on the new features, namely pure DC generation and Dynamic Resistance Measurement mode.